[geeks] ARGH FIX YOUR MAIL SERVERS IF USING ORBZ

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Mar 23 00:57:55 CST 2002

> >   Speaking of which...I'm bringing up my new mail server today; can
> > anyone recommend a good alternative to orbz.org?
>
> ORDB.  www.ordb.org.
>
> Personally, I just use SpamAssassin and procmail instead of doing anti-UCE
> at the MTA level.

SpamAssassin ROCKS!  It's saved me about 30 minutes in the last two days
due to not having to sort through my inbox - anything labled as spam
goes into the bitbucket...

I couldn't get spamd and spamc to compile on Solaris, and procmail.org
was down at the time - but that's okay, I just placed the Perl script in
/usr/bin, stuck the conf files inthe right place, and setup my .forward
to use it.  Very nice.

Kurt