[geeks] I want one...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Mar 22 19:08:17 CST 2002

"R. Lonstein" wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 10:06:37PM -0800, Kurt Huhn wrote:
>     [snip]
> > God help me, I just don't know why.
>     [snip]
>
> This is what you *REALLY* want. The reviews are good and it's not a
> little 49cc putt-putt.
> http://www.hondamotorcycles.com/models/2002/index.html?model_number=FSC600

I just read a review of these on motorcycledaily.com.  It's apparently
very nice - does an indicated 110 MPH!  Yow!

But, no.  The Silver Wing is nice, but not for me.  Karin might like it
though (auto trans).  I still want one of these, it's more my style:
http://www.hondamotorcycles.com/models/2002/index.html?model_number=VT1100C2

I'm still building one - about >< this close to being able to afford the
frame.  It's all easy from there - until I buy the engine/trans...

Kurt