[geeks] I'm bored

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Mar 22 16:11:11 CST 2002

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 04:51:36PM -0800, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > When it involves something I have to use on a daily basis for work, I'll
> > get as dirty as necessary. 8-)
> I think it was Sambo that said "Principles don't buy groceries" :)

Yep, exactly.  I'd blow Bill Gates if it would pay off my house.

For enough money, I can swallow my pride, and other things if necessary.
I think that if it truly came down to it, every one of us, even Dave McGuire,
would admin NT if it meant the difference between being a street bum and
having a place to live...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford