[geeks] snicker

Rob rstaab at panix.com
Fri Mar 22 14:03:30 CST 2002

I think I'd find more amusement if instead of just masking out content
they added content to make the appropriate level selected.

i.e. add things to scenes from Bambi to make it to the m21 level.

No one thinks of these features. They should ask me before they waste time
developing a half-fulfilled product.... :)

- Rob