[geeks] Cray on ebay

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Mar 21 21:19:12 CST 2002

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 02:47:29AM +0000, Lauren Child wrote:
> ummmm
>
> want one
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2010929976

Yes, but which one?  The vector or the SSI/MPP?

I'd take either, but if I could only have one, I'd prefer the C90 I guess.
Although, for what I would actually do the T3D might be faster.

Anyway, this isn't the first time this guy has tried to sell those two
machines bundled like that.  It looks like they might actually be complete
and operational (well, they have disks, which is a good sign, hopefully the OS
would still be loaded).  So, I don't remeber what the final bid was last time,
but someone with a small about of cash, and a large amount of space could get
an extremely good deal, assuming that is it actually all working.

Heck, I wish I had a few grand to spare.

--
Joshua D. Boyd