[geeks] I'm bored

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Mar 21 13:34:13 CST 2002

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 12:02:00PM -0500, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 08:07:30AM -0500, s at avoidant.org wrote:
> > I think it's legal.
> what isn't?  go look at your contract.  probably says the same thing mine does.
> can be terminated at any time without warning, and without reason.  that's
> pretty much the norm these days in the IT field.

<smug> mine says three months </smug>

Of course, I have to give three months notice when I quit too.

If you save all your money for three years, you'll be able to afford this
new computer.  If, however, you blow all your money on poker, booze and
loose women - you'll still be able to afford it in three years.
                                                      -- anon, on Usenet