[geeks] Insurance, and Why I Hate It (long)

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Wed Mar 20 07:09:52 CST 2002

According to my spell checker they have been correct. I run it on
every post, and usually read it over as well. As for the pricing, I
was only referring to the article as I could not find anything about
it on the Canadian government's web site. I did not say the bill had
been passed.

Dwight Wallbridge,
Webmaster, Geek, Blogger.

Geek's World http://www.geeksworld.net