[geeks] another entry in the "get a life" contest

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Tue Mar 19 17:30:52 CST 2002

> > Wanker.
> >
> > I mean, I like video games, but I ain't gonna specially design my entire
> > freaking computer system around *one* game!  Dang!
>
> 	Especially a Microsoft one...?

I know this'll be blasphemy here...but FlightSimulator 95 and above are
one of the few Microsoft products that I'll actually buy.  Sure,
Flightgear is pretty cool...and its getting there, but its not quite up to
FS quality.

And you think the setup on the desk there is excessive...look at the
pictures at the bottom of the page here..

http://spazioweb.inwind.it/wideview/pictures.htm

I wanna build one.  I bet you I could make some money charging people $20
or $30 for time in the simulator.