[geeks] Yet more stuff for sale -- long list

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Mon Mar 18 22:29:05 CST 2002

OK,

Here we go with another round of stuff. The heavy items are for PICK-UP
ONLY! All the smaller items can be shipped at your cost.

Tandy model 100 laptop. Like new, includes batteries, AC power supply, OEM
plastic carry case, faux leather cover, acoustic coupler and various other
cables and documentation. Super clean like new unit. $100

HP B132L+ missing front cover but works fine, 132 MHz PA-RISC 7300 CPU,  256
MBmemory, no hard disk $50.00

DEC Alpha Server 2100, 2 x 275 MHz CPU, 64 MB memory, CD. FD,  4 MM tape
changer, 2 GB hard disks in SBB cans. $200.00

Sun SS1000E, 1 system board, 2 SM61, 512 MB memory, 4 1 GB hard disks. GX
framebuffer $250.00 PU only.

Cisco AGS+ Router, CSC4 CPU board, lots of I/O $50.00

I will apologize now to anyone whom had claimed any of this previously.
Either our mail got crossed/lost or you did not make suitable araingements to
pick this up. All this stuff needs to leave NOW.

Mike N