[geeks] Insurance, and Why I Hate It (long)

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Mon Mar 18 21:43:43 CST 2002

> On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 05:37:27PM -0500, James Sharp wrote:
>
> > Costs me more to insure the unimog than it does to insure the car.
>
> Did they give you a plausible excuse for that?

No, but for a $6 difference  (car is $45, mog is $51), I didn't ask too
many questions.  Trying to explain to the company what a unimog was was
interesting, though.  Took several pictures and a trip to unimog.com for
them to grok it.

Registering it was even more fun...but not nearly as much fun as McGuire
had registering his.