[geeks] Favorite movies?

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Mon Mar 18 18:39:41 CST 2002

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Whats the difference between igorance and apathy?
>
> I dont know, and I dont care.

Sounds like me at work.

"You're five minutes early for break. Can you read a clock?!"

"No."

Gee, too bad I don't give a shit and became a BOFH before going to work
for them. By the way, the person I was talking to was *not* my boss, just
a "lead" -- job classification: "utility operator". One of the boss's
flunkies. No extra money for that job either. Just some idiot playing
boss. I know of at least two smart people who work well under pressure --
myself and The National Guardsman of the shift -- but neither have been
tapped for the job.

Just a bunch of fucking idiots.