[geeks] The perfect pen

alex j avriette avriettea at speakeasy.net
Mon Mar 18 10:07:47 CST 2002

>> Anyone else have a favorite pen?

bleh. i hate those bic things. they gouge grooves in my fingers. at work
i use these nifty uniball gel thingies we get from CDW:

http://www.artsuppliesonline.com/catalog.cfm?cata_id=5938

theyre $3 apiece, which i guess isnt cheap for a box of 12, but theyre
just smooth enough, messy enough, and big enough for me (i have a 23cm
span; biiig hands.). that having been said, possibly the coolest pen ive
ever used is my boss's pen, which he gets at

http://www.fountainpenhospital.com/manufacturers/manufacturer.asp?MFG=38

theyre $20 apiece which is more expensive... but they are superduper
cool.

--
alex j avriette, perl hacker
avriettea at speakeasy.net