[geeks] Palm Pilot "rescue"

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Mar 18 17:35:13 CST 2002

> Since it has the serial hotsync maybe I should use it as a portable
> terminal. I should just place it on a shelf as an example of a pristine
> Pilot. Perhaps someday there won't be many around.

Dunno about the original Palm Pilot, but the most useful thing I've
found mine is an ODBC scanner for my cars/trucks. ine is a Palm Vx, so I
don't know if th eoriginal Palm will run it - but at the very minimum it
would make a slick mobile terminal if you use the slimline hotsync cable
instead of the cradle.

Kurt