[geeks] The perfect pen

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 18 05:19:09 CST 2002

Staedler/Mars Rapidographs (drafting metered liquid ink pens). I use them
for everything. I love real ink (until it gets on my shirt cuffs because it
didn't dry quick enough). Close second, Pilot gelwriters (cheap, close to
real ink, real solid color).

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751