[geeks] The perfect pen

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Mon Mar 18 03:55:17 CST 2002

WS> Anyone else have a favorite pen?

The Rotring 600 series fountain pen available here:
www.levenger.com
It's a couple levels deep so you're going to have to look it up by
manufacturer.  Without par the best writing instrument I've ever
owned.  I saw one of the original ones years ago - at the time it cost
$250!  So I waited for years to get one of these.  I'm hoping to
"collect all four"(five?) later. ;-)

Oddly enough though this wasn't the pen that got me writing - it was
this little thing:
http://store.yahoo.com/oioffice/pentrj50aa.html
Unfortunately it looks like they've been discontinued although refills
do seem to be available.  Not a bad writing instrument, kinda like a
cross between a pen and a marker.

Mike                         mailto:nimitz at owc.net