[geeks] Being a guy, and being sentimental.

William S. wilby98 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 01:49:35 CST 2002

I would definitely keep it! It has been an object
that has followed you through time and space and
been able to adapt to your changes in lifestyle.
You have some important memories tied to it
as well. It seems like you still use it so
that is great.

I have a few objects like that I took with me to the
Netherlands. I am glad I did it. They
represent something to me but not to anyone else.

You might consider refinishing or repainting it.
That way you are giving it a new "face" but retaining
the original material composition.

Keep it.. Keep it... Keep it...     :)

--
Bill