[geeks] Favorite movies?

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Sun Mar 17 22:38:27 CST 2002

MS> One movie I've NEVER seen in a movie theater, or in fact until I bought it on
MS> laserdisc is Rocky Horror Picture Show. A strange movie for sure.

DUDE!  You _have_ to go see this in the theatre!  It's an experience
that just isn't the same without the audience participation.

There's nothing like seeing a full crowd of people throw toast at the
screen.

A friend of mine went dressed as Frankenfurter but was so embarrassed
that he wore a popcorn bucket on his head the _whole_ time. LOL!

Mike Hebel                         mailto:nimitz at owc.net