[geeks] Blender

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Fri Mar 15 22:23:09 CST 2002

All this talk of Blender makes me want to ask if anyone has it working
on Solaris 8? If so, what's the magic trick? 2.01 is the most recent
version that doesn't crash instantly on selecting a tool on my machine.
It's not that big of a deal - I'm hardly mr renderman - but I'd still
like to get 2.23 working.

Details -
Sun Blade 100, 512mb ram, 55 gb disk, on-board video. Solaris 8 with the
most recent cluster applied.

Any hints appreciated.

William
--
You better watch out    What you wish for;
It better be worth it   So much to die for.