[geeks] Kurt is loaded with Octane-y goodness...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Mar 15 00:21:01 CST 2002

I've set my phone on the least annoying music tone I could... It's not
loud, but I don't know what the theme is from.  The straight rings are
grating on my nerves.... I always try to answer mine as fast as possible
because I hate the sound of any phone ringing.  I don't much care for
phones or talking on them anyhow... of course sometimes it takes a bit
to answer my cell phone because I have to unlock the keypad first
(precaution to keep from dialing someone with my elbow while it's on my
belt).

Andrew