[geeks] lazy thursday night, bamboo

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Thu Mar 14 22:18:33 CST 2002

A> actually, try this long and ugly url. its more to the point and less
A> confusing.

A> http://www.looseends.com/cgi/showcatalog.pl?menuonly=0&menulevel1=Bamboo,+Cane+and+Coconut&menulevel2=Raw+Bamboo&menulevel3=Bamboo,+Bamboo+And+More+Bamboo

_Very_ cool!  You rock!  I'm even considering ordering some even though
it would be about a minimum of $40 plus shipping to even out the
"truck" costs.  I'll have to think about any other use I could put
this to since I only need about a foot of it.

And on top of it they have candles and these too:
http://www.looseends.com/cgi/showitem.pl?ProductId=25260

I love this sort of stuff!  (Anybody besides me watch Trading Spaces?)

Auugh!  Now I'm torn between new computer equipment, stuff to decorate
with, and paying bills!  *sigh* I need to find that $100k/year job
that lets me sit on my but and get paid - y'know, the kind the PHB's
have?

Mike Hebel                         mailto:nimitz at owc.net