[geeks] lazy thursday night

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Thu Mar 14 21:47:06 CST 2002

> > I'm going to put Flexall 454 on the top of my foot again
> > tonight as it helped (the injury is on the front middle
> > of my right shin but the leg is sore down to the end of
> > the foot).  One of our cats reacted to the Flexall like
> > it was catnip.
>
> hrm. it was probably the menthol in the 454. :) my cats go nutty when i
> use vicks and the like as well.

As anyone with cats knows, they like to smell whatever you
happen to have.  I usually let them take a whiff.  They
backed up pretty quick when I let them smell the Flexall.

What really makes them back up is the shaving cream.

One thing I've discovered that they really like is a
Frosty from Wendy's.  When I sit and eat one I'm
surrounded by cats.  They'll climb on my lap and get
into my face and try to intercept the spoon.  I take
a couple of spoonfuls and put it on a plate to distract
them.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net