[geeks] ADMINISTRIVIA: Changes to mail delivery policies

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Mar 14 17:08:32 CST 2002

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 05:12:47PM -0500, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> Sure, you know what you did, but you're being awfully cagey in telling
> me exactly what you did.

I didnt know it was a requirement.  The "Admin note" summary I sent out
a few days ago was apparently enough detail for everyone else but you.

> How about e-mailing me the output of "postconf -n"?

How about just *DROPPING IT*, like I've asked about three times
now?  Your geeks list mail is getting through, obviously, and thats
all *YOU* need to worry about.

The rest is *MY* problem, whether or not it might "snowball" and
affect me in the future or not.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford