[geeks] the mail debate (please read!)

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Thu Mar 14 14:03:47 CST 2002

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> Bastard!  Last I checked, he was sold out and the Chinese weren't
> sending him any more... :(

My wife ordered it the first day and we didn't get it until almost
two weeks after Christmas.  Whomever he hired to do the ecommerce
was stupid.  Very stupid.  I love it though =)

> I recently tried the cheescake recipe (modded for less sugar) - OMFG!
> Way better than any I've ever had.  That thing didn't last very long
> round my kitchen...

That's the other reason I bought a KitchenAid a week and a half ago, was
to try out that recipe...  Our oven's thermostat is pretty shot though,
and attempting a cheesecake in it right now is asking for disaster...

--Kurt