[geeks] nifty Windows programs?

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Thu Mar 14 10:22:24 CST 2002

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Rick Hamell wrote:

> 	TSSH, it's an add on program for Terraterm Pro. I also like to use
> JSPager, it's a little program that gives me the nifty multiple desktop
> windows. :)

Just to weigh in... I was a die hard TTSSH user for quite a while... but
Putty is SO much nicer.  First off, putty supports SSH2.  It's got all
sorts of nice configuration... which is handled nicer than TTSSH, it's
terminal emulation is rock solid.  It's just great.

I still keep Terraterm Pro around for serial access, but other than that,
I use putty ALL the time.  And they've got a sftp client now also.

--Kurt