[geeks] RS/6000 397 Works!

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Thu Mar 14 06:57:11 CST 2002

Kurt Huhn wrote:

> I lose track of things easily - apparently.  Am I the only one that,
> despite KNOWING what an RS/6000 is, thought "Oh good, I've been meaning
> to replace the shocks on my truck, and the Rancho's always get high
> marks, lets see what Sridhar has to say..."

I've got Ranchos on my Jeepster. They're really, really stiff. I'd like
to eventually get the 9000's with the little compressor and the
dash-mountable adjustment control. When Jeepster's running angain, I'll
be doing as much or more on-road as off, and adjustable shocks will be a
thing of joy for all.

---sambo