[geeks] ADMINISTRIVIA: Changes to mail delivery policies

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Thu Mar 14 00:46:10 CST 2002

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> In that case you'd do very very very well to heed the advice I give
> (and/or try to make sure your postmaster does! ;-).  It comes not from
> me alone, but from the accumulated engineering experience of all of the
> Internet Engineering Task Force over the past thirty odd years.

network nazis. just what i need. i get enough problems from the local
neighborhood lawn commitees. the last thing i want to care about is the
state of a bunch of undeliverable mail that takes time away from my family
and my life.

see, it comes down to a very simple choice. bill can either spend 3 hours
every night deleting mail from morons who never unsubscribe a dead
address, or he can spend 3 hours a day in bed with me.

what man in their right mind would pass up that for the betterment(?) of
the internet engineering task force?

--a