[geeks] ADMINISTRIVIA: Changes to mail delivery policies

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Mar 13 15:27:00 CST 2002

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 02:27:08PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 02:25:20PM -0600, Amy wrote:
> > > I'd *pay money* to see that.
> > takes 'sucky, sucky five dollah' to a whole new level, doesn't it?
>
> *shudder*
>
> As long as nobody cooks breakfast afterwards...

Stay away from the stile project then.  I walk into a lab one day and see some
one watching (in plain view of anyone who enters) a video clip of a japanese
girl put an egg where it don't belong, shit it back out to a pan, then start
frying it.  Reportedly she then serve it to some men, and ate some, but I was
long gone before the video got that far.

Sometimes I wonder if web filters for labs aren't such a bad idea.  I really
didn't need to see that.

Another thing that pissed me off is I left my machine to go to the bathroom,
and when I get back I find that someone is playing a bikini bandits video on
my machine (which I can't lock because the admin disabled that feature, and if
I logged off someone else would take the machine because the lab was full),
and a professor is looking rather displeased.

--
Joshua D. Boyd