[geeks] revision control

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Wed Mar 13 00:11:16 CST 2002

On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 21:19, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 08:48:15PM -0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> > CVS is trivial to set up for personal use.  It sucks, but it's better
> > than any available alternative, for any platform.  I think there's a
> > HOWTO, and there's certainly a semi-comprehensive info book.
>
> This looks promising:
>
> http://subversion.tigris.org/

It looks really promising, but I'm not game for switching 400 developers
over to it just yet.  :-)  They are self-hosting at this point, which is
a REALLY good sign.  I just don't see us (GNOME) adopting it before it's
a bit more widely deployed.  Hmm, maybe if I get bored I could set up a
subversion server, and do daily imports from the CVS code.
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.