[geeks] car question (RESOLVED)

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Mar 12 11:19:00 CST 2002

Keep an eye on it, though.  If the new battery dies quickly it's not a
big deal, but it could be the alternator is causing problems.  After a
2nd bat dies and the alternator is fixed, the 2nd bat will be fine once
recharged by the new alternator.

Andrew

(I've had my alternator go twice [bad first year design on them for my
car model], and my ex's go once)