[geeks] car question

Tom Borton tborton at usa.net
Mon Mar 11 16:05:29 CST 2002

With the battery was really dead and the jumpers hooked up correctly
(inverse polarity), the battery might have easily passed enough of the
inverted current to power the windows.  Were the jumpers connected when
you tried the windows?

Besides, I would think that you would care more about the Sun(r)roof
than the Windows(r).

Tom