[geeks] please mediate for the sake of my marriage

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Sun Mar 10 22:13:31 CST 2002

> ok guys. bill and i have been at it like cats and dogs all week over round
> vs. square. please go see my approximate drawings and tells us which you
> like better:
>
> http://www.mrbill.net/~mrbill/newhouse/
>
> we're sick of going back and forth about it, so we figured maybe a few
> opinions might help. as always, comments or suggestions wecome on the
> design of the remodeled house.

Square, for a few reasons:

1)  I think it looks better, given the rest of the house is
    straight lines.
2)  Square is easier to deal with in regards to window
    treatments.
3)  If you have to replace any of the glass (or the whole
    window) square should be less expensive.
4)  You may one day want to sell the house, in which case
    the round windows become a liability as they would
    appeal to fewer people.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net