[geeks] morning visit from the jesus freaks

dave at cca.org dave at cca.org
Sun Mar 10 20:38:03 CST 2002

mrbill at mrbill.net writes:

>Six months ago, that back yard was nicely covered in bark mulch.. now, he
>likes to dig a "hole" in it and sleep in the middle of the yard, and only
>uses his "dogloo" when it rains (when we dont let him in the garage, that
>is..)

I used to have a dog that would never use his doghouse... except to
stand on TOP of it, when it rained.

When he got loose from the yard, the way to catch him was to get
within sight of him, holding a leash, and say "Wanna go for a walk?",
and he'd run over all excited.

Dumb as a brick.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------
----------------- Live each day like the Triffids are coming. -------------