[geeks] Booze and Religion and DIETS (four letter word)

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sun Mar 10 11:58:48 CST 2002

Diets are like lame PC overclockers fooling around inside Sparc 20's
trying to make them run Windows.  They pull a wire here break a
connector there and in the end nothing works right, but they can stick a
Windows logo on the outside of the box.  I still think a quote from Dr.
McCoy in ST IV is appropriate here..."What is this the dark ages?"

Now maybe we could talk about something else please?  This stuff gets
old after a while.