[geeks] DC Geeks at BBQ House in Laurel?

Tom Borton tborton at usa.net
Fri Mar 8 14:23:05 CST 2002

Anyone want to meet for lunch again?  Part of the problem is that I know
I can find the Barbecue House - I'm not so sure I could find Mike's
house again :).

Anytime over the weekend is good for me.  And I'm copying rescue so
George won't hurt me later - and I can always give him a ride, since I
have to drive past his house on the way to Laurel.

Tom