[geeks] OW.

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Mar 8 12:45:56 CST 2002

On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 09:07:07AM -0800, Tyler Hardison wrote:
> > Moslems consider the Jewish and Christian scriptures to be divinely
> > inspired, but that where they differ from the Quran, the Quran wins, as it
> > is not just divinely inspired, but is literally the word of god, as
> > dictated to the last prophet, Mohammed.
>
> They also believe that Christians and Jews were given the word of god but
> then perverted it for their own gain. This is why moslem fundamentalists want
> to kill us, we are a christian nation in their eyes. A "abomination" in the
> site of God who are controlled by our evil Jewish masters.

ROFL!

They believe that Christians and Jews have 'fallen from grace' because
living up to the standards set in the scriptures is damned hard to do.
Forget all that crap about it being deliberately perverted.  They also
believe that whilst Christians and Jews are not as insanely great as
Moslems, they are still "people of the book" and to be respected.

Sounds like you've been brainwashed by TWAT-lackies in the media :-)

--
David Cantrell | Benevolent Dictator | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

" In fact, Mr Cantrell, you are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant
  dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged
  birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody,
  abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then
  killed themselves in recognition of what they had done. "
       -- arp, after the "Bernie Shifman is a fucking idiot" page