[geeks] Is it me, or is this group awfully cheap

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Mar 6 08:27:00 CST 2002

> No, she's a reasonable person. Just has this odd propensity for getting
> rid of stuff. She doesn't even complain too much when I walk in with 4
> Personal Iris machines.

My wife just rolled her eyes when I walked in with three Indigos about a
year ago.  She didn't even say anything while they sat for a year unused.
Now, I have one running, and she thinks it's pretty darn cool.

"That's only 33Mhz!?  Why would anyone need one of those intan-i-um things?"

She's one of us now...

Kurt