[geeks] ooh. phone.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Mar 5 22:20:34 CST 2002

I love this.

Got a new prepaid wireless phone (I hate contracts, and wont use it
that much.. but this just kicks ass):

www.phoneshark.com.
$39.95 plus shipping, for the Nokia 5165 phone
 - $25 airtime card included
 - $50 cashback from Nokia for sending in a form and the receipt
 - $25 airtime card for free for filling out a survey.

So, I basically get the phone for free, making a $10 profit, and
get $50 airtime (about two and a half hours, for the local calling plan).
Plus, unlimited free incoming text messages (already got an email alias
setup).

Coolness.  Plus, you can get tons of downloadable ringtones off the
AT&T Wireless site for 99cents each.

My favorite: the perfect sysadmin ring, Ride of the Valkiryes.

(hrm I know I misspelled that..)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford