[geeks] Is it me, or is this group awfully cheap?

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Mar 4 00:19:11 CST 2002

On Mon, Mar 04, 2002 at 06:02:33AM +0000, Kris Kirby wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > These shipping charges really add up you know.  I'm trying to cut back on
> > free things accepted for that and space reasons.  At least until I manage
> > to sort and clear out the current back log of machines.  In the next few
> > weeks I'll probably be offering up some items.
>
> So, um... You got a 100Mbit card in your Lanplex? ;-)

If I did, it wouldn't be one of the items going up for trade.  I really wish I
did.  I need to get serious about getting the FDDI thing going.  All I need
are 2 cables to get started, and another 2 cables and 2 defpa (or even skynet,
or whatever that other linux support card is) to really put it to good use.

--
Joshua D. Boyd