[geeks] Cleaning House

D.A. Muran-de Assereto dmuran at tuad.org
Sun Mar 3 22:42:08 CST 2002

I, like many other people, am going through my accumulations and getting rid
of things that I do not use. I'd like to offer them up for your possible
interest. Please contact me off list if interested in any of these things. I
am primarily interested in trading for Interesting Things, but monetary
offers will be entertained.

Sun RSM Drive tray, no brackets, no drives (differential scsi)

Two Digital Personal Workstation 3000/25. One has an RZ-25 in it; unknown if
working. (Pay for shipping on these and they're yours)

7-bay SCSI CD tower with four Toshiba CDs

1 AUI->BNC converter (MILAN micro)

Aurora 800SX Multiport SBUS Serial card

Solaris 2.6 Server Edition in box

Sentry Commander R410 Remote Power Manager

Dave Muran-de Assereto
dmuran at tuad.org