[geeks] geek chicks & stuff

Beth Roberts beth at bethroberts.com
Thu Jun 27 20:13:05 CDT 2002

Amy wrote:
> Reality check :)
>
> You're single, you're female. You like computers. Of course they're gonna
> be all over you like fleas on a hog. (no offense on the analogy, it's a
> tennesseanism)
>
> ;)

Hahhahaha! :) Alas, I am Taken with a capital "T". We met via matchmaker.com
(*groan*, but hey, it worked!) about six months ago.

My boyfriend [1] David has done the whole marriage circus enough times to
have gained this piece of great wisdom - one should live with one's
prospective spouse for at least a year before seriously considering
marriage.

Quote: "I've been divorced so many times it's a wonder I keep looking at
women anymore!"

I admire him as The Man Who Never Gave Up (as well as The Man Who Can Fix
Almost Anything).

I'm keeping this one. He's mine, all mine!

[1] we need a better word for this. Something that sounds more serious, less
juvenile.

-Beth