[geeks] baby stuff

Beth Roberts beth at bethroberts.com
Thu Jun 27 18:42:33 CDT 2002

Jennifer Sharp wrote:

> Damn, if only I weren't pregnant then we could PARTAY!
>
> Jen

Oh, cool! Congratulations & best wishes & so on. How close to the wee one's
arrival are ya?

Is this your first? How are you feeling?

Apologies if I'm being invasive. I know how annoying it is to get the
Standard Pregnant Chick Questions over and over and over and over and over
(and no, I *won't* ask about the gender of your baby).

I'm a birth-geek too. I suppose I should have warned everybody...

-Beth, who has taken doula (professional labor support person) training