[geeks] Yes, it works!

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Jun 27 14:15:04 CDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 02:27:27PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> I don't know why I keep thinking of this.  It's not like I have space
> to put such a cabinent.  I do pretty much have everything I need other
> than a monitor and the actual wood though.

Space is the main reason I'm trying to get rid of my Defender cab (in
fully working order, original cab and artwork in good condition).  Of
course, I just KNOW that when I do, I'll do something silly like buy
Missile Command instead.

--
David Cantrell    |    Reprobate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

   Educating this luser would be something to frustrate even the
   unflappable Yoda and make him jam a lightsaber up his arse
   while screaming "praise evil, the Dark Side is your friend!".
                              -- Derek Balling, in the Monastery