[geeks] Sleepy.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jun 25 13:33:46 CDT 2002

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Jennifer Sharp wrote:
> I also know of another person who, while driving down to Florida, kept
> falling asleep at the wheel of his Porche, (*AHEM*) due to the same reason.
> I won't name names but he knows who he is.

The one and only time I fell asleep behind the wheel, I  rearended a POS Jeep
pickup truck and destroyed the minivan I was driving.  I had the flu, took
*way* too much medication, and embarked on a 1.5hour commute home.

My mother was not impressed...
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster