[geeks] CompUSA broadband "router"

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Sun Jun 23 19:19:09 CDT 2002

On Sun, 2002-06-23 at 19:04, Geoff Reed wrote:
> It's a standard Peecee pentium mainboard in a custom case.... it's running
> a 1.x distro of linux on it, apparently if I tire of the watchguard
> software, I can put LRP on it....

Have you actually used it yet? My guess is that you haven't, otherwise
you would aready be tired of the watchguard software.

	-Dan Sikorski

(i apologize for not masking my hatred for this piece of shit^H^H^H^H^H
hardware, but about a year ago, i spend about a week's worth of
work-time (probably 50 hours or so) with one of those.  I don't just
hate it, i hate it with a passion)