[geeks] Working Music vs Thinking Music

Steven Hill sjh at matrix.net
Sun Jun 23 14:58:46 CDT 2002

>   The Techno crowd (specifically the rave community) still uses vinyl a
> lot, for reasons that seem to be mostly bullshit.  Pretty surprising
> to me, since they mostly seem to be technical people and should, well,
> "know better".

Being someone who buys a lot of singles to keep in touch with the
music, it does piss me off that a lot of the white labels are vinyl.
There are too many tracks out there that I need to buy, but are on
vinyl only. I can't really afford a 1210mkII just for some choons.

S.

--
Steven Hill
Systems Administrator