[geeks] Is it too much to be pissed...

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Thu Jun 20 21:37:24 CDT 2002

Geek wrote:

Customs simply uses the value listed on the invoice (assuming their is
an invoice, if their isn't an invoice, then they have to guess). Even if
they guess, if you show them your invoice or reciept (I have used a
printout of the eBay page) they will use that.

If you need to get something from the US and don't want to go to
customs, ship it US Post. Canada Post is VERY reasonable as far as
brokerage fee's are concerned.

shawn