[geeks] Sun Fire V120 Server -vs- Apple Xserve

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 20 14:35:39 CDT 2002

I am looking optimistically to the future
where I might try setting up a server on
a small scale to provide my own content and
then perhaps host other web sites.

Since I am at a point where I have very little
in the way of processing power now I would need to
get something up to the task. I would rather
avoid getting a PC and go for
stability.

The content would be based on documents
served via php tied in to a database.