[geeks] Is it too much to be pissed...

Steven Hill sjh at matrix.net
Tue Jun 18 09:59:48 CDT 2002

> > Oh yeah, home is $blob.waroffice.net where blob is one of:
> >
> > phalanx
>
>   ^^^^^^^
>
> Hmm... That's what my computer @home is named. I never got to know what
> the name stands for, what it really is, but I thought it sounded OK. :-)

Well there is the modern phalanx weapons system, which rocks. I'd very
much like to play with some sometime... Then of course there is the
phalanx of old, notablt the Romans, who would have bunches of men
running around on battlefields in phalanxes... Shields together,
spears sticking out, generally impenetrable by other infantry.

www.mangonel.com coul;d do some damage to them though.

S.

--
Steven Hill