[geeks] New toys...

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Sun Jun 16 00:13:30 CDT 2002

On Sat, 15 Jun 2002, Steven Hill wrote:
> Hope you're feeling better Amy.

I am, I've just been feeling under-the-weather for the past few days.

> The rain was quite amusing... I was cursing being at the office this
> morning, and they were watering the grass at 11:30, just as it was
> starting to get really warm. It started raining, what, 30 - 45 minutes
> later... Tsk.

I heard a loud thundercrack and the next thing I remember I was leaping
out of bed, yelling for bill and being halfway out the front door on my
way to tarping my car over before the deluge hit (one of my back windows
is stuck halfway and I didn't want my little car to turn into a fishpond).

--a