[geeks] NSI must die!!!!

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jun 14 11:41:11 CDT 2002

doctor obnox son of a bitch wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 02:05:29PM -0700, Peter L. Wargo had the audacity to opine:
> > On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, R. Lonstein wrote:
> >
> > > Tac nuke from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
> >
> > I dunno, I heard that cockroaches can survive a nuke... :-)
> >
> > -PEte
>
>  You guys had better hope that NSI isn't a Scientology front.
>  Keith Henson got convicted for usenet posts much less threatening than
>  what you're doing here.

Some folks are waaay too sensitive.  One would hope that common sense
would win out in situations like this.  As if any of the list members
here could possibly have ready access to nuclear material pure enough to
create a weapon of any magnitude...

Amazing how we can become incredibly de-sensitized to somethings (watch
prime-tme TV any night), yet incredibly sensitive to others (discussions
of nuclear weapons or weaponry of any kind by 'the public').
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com